Australian Partnership (unlimited) and Limited Liability Partnerships can use GoCardless to collect payments from their customers.
|Partnership (unlimited)||All partners are equally responsible for the management of the business, and each has unlimited liability.|
|Limited Liability Partnerships||The liability of one or more partners for the debts and obligations of the business is limited.|
If your organisation falls into this business type, follow these steps on the Tell us about your company step of your setup form:
1. Select Partnership as your business type
2. Select your Partnership type
3. Add your Partnership details
4. Choose your industry and provide a description of what your business does
5. Enter the name and date of birth of all partners
Tick the box of all Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs) that apply. Click on Add another partner to add multiple people.
6. Select one partner from the dropdown menu to verify
You will then be required to enter the address of your chosen director so we can perform the verification check. This must be their home address.
7. Check details of all Ultimate Beneficial Owners
These are any persons (or other companies) owning 25% or more of your business. Details are automatically filled from the Partners details section.
For more information on Ultimate Beneficial Owners, please click here.
8. Tick the box to confirm that details of all individuals owning or controlling more than 25% of the company’s shares or voting rights, and all individuals who otherwise exercise control over the management of the company, have been entered accurately
10. Once you've completed this section, click Continue to move to the next step
Click here to go to the guide for the next step - Adding your contact details.