The following types of charities/non-profit organisations can use GoCardless:
|Unregistered Charities||This is a nongovernmental legal entity that is generally governed by federal law.|
|Verein (Associations)||This is a membership organisation whose members have come together to permanently pursue a common purpose. They are formally established by Notary deed, which contains the articles of association.|
IMPORTANT: If your organisation has its own company number, please sign up to GoCardless as a limited company.
1. Select Charity/non-profit as your business type
2. Provide a description of what your organisation does
Please try to give as much detail as possible.
3. Select your Charity type
4. Enter the organisation details
Please note: If the organisation is registered with an official body, the name should be entered as it appears in that register.
5. Enter your personal details
Please note: this must be the home address of the individual/administrator, not the organisation.
6. Once you've completed this section, click Continue to move to the next step
Click here to go to the guide for the next step - Adding your contact details.