French charitable organisations that have either ether of the following can use GoCardless:
- National Register of Association (RNA) number
- SIRET/SIREN number
A SIRET/SIREN number is required if the charitable organisation:
- Has activities that lead to VAT
- Employs people
- Wants to benefit from State grants
IMPORTANT: If your organisation has its own SIRET/SIREN number, please sign up to GoCardless as a limited company.
1. Select Charity/non-profit as your business type
2. Provide a description of what your organisation does
Please try to give as much detail as possible.
3. Select your Charity type
4. Enter the organisation details
Please note: If the organisation is registered with an official body, the name should be entered as it appears in that register.
5. Enter your personal details
Please note: this must be the home address of the individual/administrator, not the organisation.
6. Once you've completed this section, click Continue to move to the next step
Click here to go to the guide for the next step - Adding your contact details.